- Click the JoinMe logo above.
- This downloads a file named JoinMe.zip to your Mac.
- Go to the Finder.
- Locate the Downloads folder in the Finder sidebar.
- In the Downloads folder you'll find the JoinMe.zip file.
- Double click the JoinMe.zip file and it will create the JoinMe application.
- Drag the JoinMe application into the Applications folder.
- Double click the JoinMe application to start the remote session.
- Ignore the spash advertizement about being upgraded.
- You will see a 9 digit code in the JoinMe box at the top of your screen.
- Give the 9 digit code to me when we talk on the phone.
CALL OR TEXT - 24/7 - (310) 621-5679
APPLE SUPPORT & SERVICE